Spend RM500 on FKMM and be eligible for 1 Lucky draw spin!
Need more help? Feel free to connect with us via WhatsApp by clicking the WhatsApp icon on the bottom right of your screen. Don’t forget to check out the terms & conditions for more details too!
Terms and Conditions for Lucky Draw
The following Terms and Conditions shall apply to the FK Millennium Marketing Lucky Draw (Promotion) hosted by FK Millennium Marketing Sdn Bhd (Organiser).
- Participants must have a valid account with FK Millennium Marketing Sdn Bhd (https://fkmm.com.my/, complete with a valid name, email address, mobile number, and a Malaysian shipping address.
- The Promotion is open from 15 September 2021 to 31 December 2022, both dates inclusive.
Participation in the Promotion
- Participants must spend RM500 or above to qualify for 1 Lucky Point, which can be used for 1 Lucky Draw Chance.
- The purchase value shall be the one quoted at checkout. The purchase value can be accumulative.
- The purchase value is only taking the final nett product values into consideration, excluding shipping, tax, and any discount or promotion used.
- Participants are entitled to multiple entries to the Promotion throughout the Promotion Period if the qualification requirement is met.
Conduct of Lucky Draw and Prizes
- There will be a spinning wheel on FK Millennium Marketing website. Only valid participants with Lucky Points are allowed to spin the Lucky Draw Wheel.
- The number of Lucky Points earned by the participants indicates the chances to spin the Lucky Draw Wheel (e.g. 1 Lucky Point = 1 Lucky Draw Chance).
- Each winner is only entitled to win 1 prize in 1 attempt.
- The winner shall notify FK Millennium Marketing Sdn Bhd via Whatsapp Click to Chat on the same day.
- By clicking Whatsapp Click button, winners will be linked to FK Millennium Marketing Whatsapp with a pre-filled message.
- The prize will be delivered within two weeks from the notification.
- The prize will be delivered to the winner free of charge.
- Some prizes will be virtual prize (e.g. voucher, virtual gift card, etc) and sent to the winner via electronic communication channels, such as email or WhatsApp.
- The prizes are not transferable, exchangeable for cash, or any other items.
- By participating in the Lucky Draw, participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any other instructions, terms and conditions that the Organiser may issue from time to time.
- The Organiser shall not be liable to any persons in the Lucky Draw for any injuries, losses or damages in respect of, in connection with and/or arising from the Promotion.
- The Organiser reserves the right to withdraw or cancel the Promotion and to amend or change these Terms and Conditions at any time for whatever reason and without giving prior notice to the participants. The decision of the Organiser on all matters relating to or in connection with the Promotion is final, and no correspondence will be entertained.
- Participants shall fully indemnify and hold the Organiser harmless from and against any loss, damage, cost, liability or expense (including legal fees), whether direct or indirect, which the Organiser incurs in respect of, in connection with and/or arising from the patron’s breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event of any inconsistencies or discrepancies between the Terms and Conditions and the contents of any brochure, marketing and/or promotional materials relating to the Promotion, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- In the event of inconsistency or discrepancy between the English version and the other versions of the Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- The Promotion Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Malaysian law. The Courts of Malaysia shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from these Terms and Conditions, including the validity and enforceability thereof.
Mon - Fri 8:30am - 5:30pm
No. 40, Jalan Meru Indah 19, Taman Perindustrian Meru Indah, 42200 Kapar, Selangor, Malaysia.